Sheryl Imhoff is an experienced content writer and owner of The WritePage, LLC. Blending her writing capabilities with sound business insight, she has the skill and creativity to transform ideas and information into engaging, results-oriented communications.
Sheryl has more than 30 years of experience in the health, wellness and healthcare industry. As a manager in corporate health services for a large health care system, Sheryl learned how to navigate the hospital environment and culture through her interactions with hospital personnel, ranging from executives to heads of medical departments.
Most recently, Sheryl was a writer, project manager and trainer for a premier healthcare writing company. As a Senior Director of Operations, she worked closely with clients, healthcare stakeholders and project team members to develop content strategy, content requirements and editorial guidelines.
Healthcare Writing Experience
Sheryl has been a content writer and project manager for a variety of clients, from large academic medical centers and healthcare systems, to physician practices and community hospital organizations. She has extensive experience with digital content strategy, SEO website content, mobile content, service and non-service line content, copyediting, webification, research, and subject matter expert interviewing.
Sheryl has experience writing content for a variety of industries. She specializes in writing for clients in the medical, health, and healthcare fields.
Skills and Experience
- Developing and cultivating client relations
- Digital content strategy
- Project management
- Training project team writers and editors
- Setting project production schedules and milestones
- SEO content writing and editing
- Evaluation, ongoing training and mentoring of writers
- SME interviewing and research capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, adapt to change and meet deadlines in a face-paced environment
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Listens, understands and crafts concise, compelling content
- Quickly grasps the needs of clients and writes for diverse audiences
- Turns complex ideas into consumer-friendly content
- Is creative, detail-oriented, responsive and resourceful
- Thinks critically and strategically
- Has strong organizational and communication skills
- Prioritizes and manages deadlines
- Has excellent research and interview skills
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience
Miami University, B.S. in Education; University of Cincinnati, M.Ed.
Contact The WritePage today.